Campro IIoT Supports MTConnect® Protocol
Campro IIoT Supports MTConnect® Protocol To Join Digital Factory Seamlessly
How can the manager orchestrate the operation precisely when facing so many versatile machine tools in the shop-floor?
Now CAMPRO’s IIoT technology is on the same page of data streaming standards with those most famous machine tool brands in the world. MTConnect® is a free communication protocol between machines and software from different suppliers. With the features of Plug and Play networking platform, CAMPRO Machines can easily fit into any major shop floor manufacturing management applications seamlessly, such as aerospace metal parts manufacturer. Manufacturers can use the real-time manufacturing data to improve overall productivity to meet customers’ requirements.
To be the first to connect to the global club of MTConnect® and enjoy the advantage of thousands of powerful shop floor applications? Let’s Campro IIoT.
Research and design center in Taiwan, cross-trait synchronous manufacturing and production. Dedicates provide high-quality machine to customer. “Innovate, Quality, Service, Sincerity, Teamwork and Technology” are key advantages of CAMPRO.
- 2021 Taiwan Excellence Silver Award
- 2021 Taiwan Excellence Award
- 【TOPIC】The integration of AI and 5G Leads to Unlimited Possibilities
- 【TOPIC】Campro Machinery - The Pioneer of Intelligent Mechanical Technology
- The integration of AI and 5G industry chain
- 【TOPIC】Campro Smart Manufacturing plays an important role in development of Industry 4.0
- 【TOPIC】Guests from Pennsylvania Department of Community & Economic Development visited Campro booth at AMTS 2019
- NV-1280 Meets The Digital Technology Requirements
- NT-208SY The Intellectual And Practical Approach
- Campro Wins Two Awards From TIMTOS 2019
- Campro Wins Double Awards Of Machine Tool Competition
- Campro Intelligent Manufacturing System Achieves The Best Utilization
- 【NV Series】 2018 Taiwan Excellence Award
- The First Industrial 4.0 Model Enterprise Awards
- Amazing Campro IP CAM＋APP
- Taiwan excellent trademark award 2017