Campro Wins Two Awards From TIMTOS 2019
Johnson Chang/ Vice General Manager of Campro, Kenny Tsai/ Chairman of Campro and Zachary Tsai/ Vice General Manager of Operations of Campro
2019/03/08 Economy Daily News (Taiwan)
Campro/ NV-1280, Vertical Machining Center with intelligence-base, wins Award of Eminence in Machining Center and Campro/ NT-208SY, Turning and Milling Center, wins Award of Eminence in CNC Lathe at 2019 Taiwan Machine Tools Industry Award for Excellence In Research and Innovation. The wisdom-infused NV-1280 CNC vertical processing machine and NT-208SY CNC turning and milling centers were highly praised by the jury at TIMTOS 2019.
In 2018, Campro started to root Industry-Academia Collaboration with Johnson Chang's rich contacts and professional knowledge in both academia and CNC industry. To complete Industry 4.0, Campro works diligently in development and technology via excellent talents in academia.
Kenny Tsai successfully launched the IIoT system in line with Industry 4.0 in 2016 and this helped CNC manufacturing industry rapidly upgrade. Also Campro successively won the National Brand Yushan Award and the Industry 4.0 Business Model of Intelligent Innovation.
Campro manufactures various types of machining centers (vertical, horizontal, double column, five-axis machining centers and etc.), CNC lathes, vertical lathes, turning and milling centers as its main products. In 2019, Campro has participated in the competition with two main products. NT-208SY, turning and milling center with box guideways, allows servo compensation on each axis to optimize the positioning accuracy. 3 important cutting parameters are combined with neural network calculations via intelligentized big data to predict tool wear and improve machining accuracy. NV-1280 is Campro 2nd generation CNC Vertical Machining Center, which provides more Y-axis travel than others on the market providing increased flexibility to meet different machining needs. Its one-piece column incorporates a shoulder to support the tool magazine to decrease vibration during magazince indexing. Pretensioned class C3 precision ballscrews on 3 axes help to eliminate backlash. 3 sets of bearings with dust-protection device are utilized both in the front and rear. Its intelligent elements are developed with flexible production using 3D vision-guided to replace manual searching for workpiece positioning, which effectively meets the needs of unmanned production lines. Then through the intelligent adaptive control of the flutter prediction, it can effectively avoid the flutter suppression and the spindle thermal compensation achieving accurate compensation and automatic parameter tuning.
Research and design center in Taiwan, cross-trait synchronous manufacturing and production. Dedicates provide high-quality machine to customer. “Innovate, Quality, Service, Sincerity, Teamwork and Technology” are key advantages of CAMPRO.
- Fully immersive experience Campro CNV-750 via AR
- Campro Wins Double Awards of 15th Machine Tool Competition
- Happy Chinese New Year
- Happy New Year 2022
- Have A Wonderful Christmas
- 2021 Taiwan Excellence Silver Award
- 2021 Taiwan Excellence Award
- Campro IIoT Supports MTConnect® Protocol
- 【TOPIC】The integration of AI and 5G Leads to Unlimited Possibilities
- 【TOPIC】Campro Machinery - The Pioneer of Intelligent Mechanical Technology
- The integration of AI and 5G industry chain
- 【TOPIC】Campro Smart Manufacturing plays an important role in development of Industry 4.0
- 【TOPIC】Guests from Pennsylvania Department of Community & Economic Development visited Campro booth at AMTS 2019
- NV-1280 Meets The Digital Technology Requirements
- NT-208SY The Intellectual And Practical Approach
- Campro Wins Double Awards Of Machine Tool Competition
- Campro Intelligent Manufacturing System Achieves The Best Utilization
- 【NV Series】 2018 Taiwan Excellence Award
- The First Industrial 4.0 Model Enterprise Awards
- Amazing Campro IP CAM＋APP
- Taiwan excellent trademark award 2017