NV-1280 Meets The Digital Technology Requirements
2019/3/13 Economy Daily News (Taiwan)
Since established in 2003, Campro invests a fixed budget on developing new models each year. The team sticks to the purpose of research and innovation and upgrade the milling series to high-end performance to meet the market demand and trends of digitalization. There are lots of innovative designs to cut the cost and redundant process on NV series and increase output and benefits. At the biennial TIMTOS exhibition in Taipei, Campro's NV-1280 Vertical Machining Center won the TIMTOS 2019 Eminence Award in Research and Innovation.
The brand new NV-1280 was first published at TIMTOS 2019; it was born to meet market demand and the trend of the digital world. Understanding the customer needs before developing and proposing corresponding solutions to minimize the existing problems of the milling machines on the market is what Campro R&D team did to upgrade NV-1280 to higher-level performance and maximize the advantages. In addition to maintaining the original excellent performance, NV-1280 has outstanding achievements in high performance, high quality and intelligence.
The Y-axis machining application can meet various processing needs, and it can be equipped with 5-axis rotary tables and high application clamping unit, which made NV-1280 the first choice in molding industry. Therefore, Using 3D grid technology to carry out finite element and modal analysis through grasping the concepts of stability of fixed parts, light weight of moving parts to improve the accuracy of processing quality.
Research and design center in Taiwan, cross-trait synchronous manufacturing and production. Dedicates provide high-quality machine to customer. “Innovate, Quality, Service, Sincerity, Teamwork and Technology” are key advantages of CAMPRO.
- Fully immersive experience Campro CNV-750 via AR
- Campro Wins Double Awards of 15th Machine Tool Competition
- Happy Chinese New Year
- Happy New Year 2022
- Have A Wonderful Christmas
- 2021 Taiwan Excellence Silver Award
- 2021 Taiwan Excellence Award
- Campro IIoT Supports MTConnect® Protocol
- 【TOPIC】The integration of AI and 5G Leads to Unlimited Possibilities
- 【TOPIC】Campro Machinery - The Pioneer of Intelligent Mechanical Technology
- The integration of AI and 5G industry chain
- 【TOPIC】Campro Smart Manufacturing plays an important role in development of Industry 4.0
- 【TOPIC】Guests from Pennsylvania Department of Community & Economic Development visited Campro booth at AMTS 2019
- NT-208SY The Intellectual And Practical Approach
- Campro Wins Two Awards From TIMTOS 2019
- Campro Wins Double Awards Of Machine Tool Competition
- Campro Intelligent Manufacturing System Achieves The Best Utilization
- 【NV Series】 2018 Taiwan Excellence Award
- The First Industrial 4.0 Model Enterprise Awards
- Amazing Campro IP CAM＋APP
- Taiwan excellent trademark award 2017