Campro Wins Double Awards of 15th Machine Tool Competition
NU 630 (TRAVELING COLUMN 5-AXIS MACHINE) and NT-2510SM (TWIN SPINDLE CNC TURN-MILL) are both honored in Research and Development of Innovation Products Competition in 15th TIMTOS.
Zachary Tsai/ Vice General Manager of Operations of Campro, Kenny Tsai/ Chairman of Campro Precision Machinery, and Johnson Chang/ Vice General Manager of Campro
NU 630 is a new milestone in the history of Campro, launching for the first time a machine with a closed configuration covering the widest range of machining requirements.
NT-2510SM is Campro’s highly flexible and profitable twin spindle CNC lathe and is based on a high quality cast iron bed for superior strength and vibration characteristics. High performance heavy duty box guideways, 30 Degree cast iron inclined bed to ensure quick chip evacuation.
Research and design center in Taiwan, cross-trait synchronous manufacturing and production. Dedicates provide high-quality machine to customer. “Innovate, Quality, Service, Sincerity, Teamwork and Technology” are key advantages of CAMPRO.
- Fully immersive experience Campro CNV-750 via AR
- Happy Chinese New Year
- Happy New Year 2022
- Have A Wonderful Christmas
- 2021 Taiwan Excellence Silver Award
- 2021 Taiwan Excellence Award
- Campro IIoT Supports MTConnect® Protocol
- 【TOPIC】The integration of AI and 5G Leads to Unlimited Possibilities
- 【TOPIC】Campro Machinery - The Pioneer of Intelligent Mechanical Technology
- The integration of AI and 5G industry chain
- 【TOPIC】Campro Smart Manufacturing plays an important role in development of Industry 4.0
- 【TOPIC】Guests from Pennsylvania Department of Community & Economic Development visited Campro booth at AMTS 2019
- NV-1280 Meets The Digital Technology Requirements
- NT-208SY The Intellectual And Practical Approach
- Campro Wins Two Awards From TIMTOS 2019
- Campro Wins Double Awards Of Machine Tool Competition
- Campro Intelligent Manufacturing System Achieves The Best Utilization
- 【NV Series】 2018 Taiwan Excellence Award
- The First Industrial 4.0 Model Enterprise Awards
- Amazing Campro IP CAM＋APP
- Taiwan excellent trademark award 2017