CNC PRECISION LATHE-NT
X:210+20 / Z:570 (mm)
Innovative Design Concepts
- NT-series are based on high quality cast iron for perfect stiffness and vibration characteristics.
- 30° cast iron inclined bed design ensures quicker chip evacuation and lower vibration.
- Modular design concept provides subsequent modify and extend ability.
- Wide range of options allows to equip linear / box guideways, living turret with C-axis, Y-axis, or sub-spindle for various application demands.
- Optimal reinforced rib at the bed performs super heavy-duty turning and maintain long-term accuracy.
- Compete with slant bed CNC lathe which is designed flat bed with high-flying wedge, NT-series are one-piece slant bed deisgned that offer more rigidity and thermal stability, and also deliver much heavier cutting with a smaller footprint.
|X axis travel||mm (in)||210+20 (8.2" + 0.7")|
|Z axis travel||mm (in)||570 (22.4")|
|Max. swing over bed||mm (in)||Ø580 (22.8")|
|Max. swing over carriage||mm (in)||Ø390 (Ø15.3")|
|Max. turning diameter||mm (in)||Ø420 (Ø16.5")|
|Max. turning length||mm (in)||550 (21.6")|
|Spindle motor||kw (HP)||11 / 15 (20)|
|Hydraulic chuck diameter (OPT)||inch||8" (10")|
|Bar capacity||mm (in)||Ø52 (Ø2")|
|Number of tools||10 stations|
|O.D. / I.D.||mm||□25 / Ø40|
|Tool change time||sec.||0.7|
|Quill diameter||mm (in)||Ø80 (Ø3.1")|
|Quill travel||mm (in)||120 (4.7")|
|Rapid feedrate (X/Z)||m (in)/min||20 / 24 (787.4 / 944.8)|
|Floor plan (W×D)||mm (in)||3,839 × 1,950 (151" x 76")|
|Machine weight||kg (lb)||4,300 (9,479)|
|Max. machine hight||mm (in)||1,785 (70")|